Welcome to your event hosted alongside Helena & Hans at Kvarstad farm
Kvarstad is a vibrant farm in full operation. The hosts have opened their doors for conferences, functions, and accommodation. On the menu is home-cooked food – some of which is based on the farm's own produce. The potato cellar has been converted into a friendly farm shop and café, where you will find the farm's own chocolate confectionery and ice cream as well as a wide selection of local farm products. In the garden, guests have access to a large BBQ. The surrounding landscape is rich in cultural heritage, and has a network of country lanes ideal for spectacular cycling adventures
Looking for meeting and conference facilities?
The main building at Kvarstad farm is a popular venue for confirmations, christenings, family functions, and other events. In our lounge, featuring an open fire, we have room for 30 people for a sit-down meal. The "Viking room" offers seating for 18, and the "Red lounge" has a 12-people capacity. We also have a room on the first floor, which is ideal for coffee and liqueurs.
On the menu is home-cooked food, largely based the farm's own produce. As we make our own confectionery and other treats, this is the ideal spot for anyone with a taste for chocolatey desserts. We also make several types of ice cream and sorbet. In the old “Pålstua” cottage, groups of up to 20 people can enjoy basic traditional food, such as sour-cream porridge and cured meats, during the summer season.
We are happy to talk about the farm's history and its operation, and guided tours of the “chocolate factory” – with sampling of the farm's own confectionery – are also available. The outdoor areas are ideal for summer functions. What is more enjoyable on a warm day than a BBQ? The farm has a large outdoor area perfect for this type of events.
– Functions with sit-down meal for up to 40 guests in the main building.
– Meeting room for up to 20 delegates. Three syndicate rooms.
– Group outdoor activities, tailored to suit number of people, are available on the premises.
– In the old “Pålstua” cottage, groups of up to 20 people can enjoy basic traditional food during the summer season.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- solveigmidtkandalkKlofta, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyVakker gård med god mat og hyggelig vertskap.23/09/2018Vi feiret vår mors 90 års dag på denne vakre gården. Vi var 4 søsken med følge og vår mor som skulle feires. Vi ankom lørdag til lunsj og fikk servert nydelig varm lunsj med sesongens grønnsaker... Read full review
- YngveABrumunddal, NorwayTrip Type:BusinessBra sted for møte med overnatting15/05/2019Flott sted for avdelingsmøte for 6 personer. Hyggelig atmosfære, god mat og veldig trivelig betjening. Passer utmerket til ca 10 personer. Overnatting i egne bygninger var helt topp. Ikke glem... Read full review
- lecltiCape Town, South AfricaTrip Type:Friends getawayHospitality at its best08/09/2018Picture postcard views and accommodation with such amazingly friendly and accommodating hosts. They provided such an authentic Norwegian experience for us with delicious and interesting food. Up with... Read full review