Regular opening hours
Monday - Friday: 11 am - 3 pm
Opening hours during the school's summer vacation
(Mid June - mid August)
Monday - Friday: 11 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 5 pm
About the tourist office in Brumunddal - Visit Innlandet
We gladly help you find the preferred restaurants, cozy accommodation options or one of the countless experiences in the region. The tourist office also provide a selection of books for rent.
Visit Innlandet runs the tourist boards in Both Brumunddal and Gjøvik. We are the official destination marketing organization spanning the 9 municipalities of Gjøvik, Vestre Toten, Østre Toten, Søndre Land, Gran, Lunner, Jevnaker, Ringerike and Ringsaker.
• Arne-Jørgen Skurdal, CEO, email@example.com
• Heidi Gran, Market coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mette Stenersen, Market coordinator, email@example.com
• Renée Dekker, Market coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Runar Bekkelund, Information officer / web coordinator, email@example.com
• Rune Aasheim, Gjøvik chamber of commerce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Why visit us?
• You meet a helpful staff who will answer your questions and provide the local advices that may improve your experiences in the region.
• We sell souvenirs and post cards, as well as maps from around the region.
• Free internet access
• Get the regional tourism brochure for Innlandet
• Plan your next destination - We carry a wide range of regional brochures from other parts of Norway.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- Toril1960Oslo, NorwaySvært god og rask info om "pilegrimspakken" og tilgrensende tilbud i Gjøvikregionen09/08/2020Kontaktet turistkontoret på Gjøvik for mer info om pilegramspakken/-etappen fra Kapp ti Gjøvik. Fikk veldig god og tilpasset informasjon, fikk også på forespørsel tilsendt infomateriell i posten... Read full review
- Scott ANew York City, New YorkTrip Type:FamilyExcellent help I found my Ancestral home.24/07/2013Extremely helpful and cheerful. I was helped to find my ancestral home land. The Askegaard farm in Ostre Toten. It seemed most of it was converted to homes called Askegaard Vel. 8 years previous I... Read full review
- AyyaHSt. Petersburg, RussiaTrip Type:Friends getawayIntersting building and helpful staff02/07/2015The Tourist information office is situated in the historical building of Gjovik station. Two nice young ladies provided us with all the information we needed and also gave us useful advice concerning... Read full review