AboutFishing near Fjordtitt
Being located right by the Eina Fjord, Fjordtitt is great for Perch- and Pike fishing the entire year. Some other good fishing areas within short drive is Randsfjorden, Trevatna and Ihle.
You will also find Norway's largest lake (Mjøsa)with more than 20 fish species 20 minutes east by car.
For details about each fishing area take a look at the links below
Fjordtitt - Cottage by Einavatnet lake
Detached, secluded cottage situated on the south eastern shore of the Einavatnet lake. Car access all the way to the cottage, 5-10 mins walk to the lake.
In winter there are great opportunities for ice fishing and the terrain is fantastic for skiing, with around 140 km of prepared tracks and illuminated tracks.
No smoking and no dogs.
Newly refurbished cottage with 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom with twin frame beds.
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds.
- Sofa bed in the sitting room.
- Annexe with space for extra beds.
- Energy-efficient woodstove.
- Running water and electricity.
- Bathroom with shower, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- Separate toilet.
- New kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle etc.
- Flat screen TV (national Norwegian TV) with DVD player.
- Cottage ready to use.
- Large terrace, around 25 square metres with a view of Einavatnet.
- Attractive and tranquil outdoor area.
- Good mobile network environment for guests who brings such equipment
- Weekend, NOK 2.225,-
- Full week, NOK 3.990,-
Summer season (May 1st until August 28th)
- Weekend, NOK 2.640,-
- Full week, NOK 4.990,-
- Easter and Whitsun, NOK 5.990,-
Boat rental (Alufish 12 feet with 6 horses)
- Weekend NOK 600,-
- Full week NOK 1.900,-
Ice drill (available at the tourist office in Gjøvik)
- Day NOK 100,-
- Weekend NOK 200,-
- Full week NOK 250,-
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|