AboutFishing near Sillongen
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
- Trout fishing on Sillongen
- Pike fishing in Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma
A short drive from Sillongen you may experience fishing in Einafjorden or Mjøsa, Norway's largest lake with more than 20 fish species.
For details about each fishing area, check the links below
About Toten Hotel Sillongen
Sillongen Toten Hotel takes pride in being a hotel for all occasions. You can come here on holiday, for a conference, celebrate a wedding or any other function.
Sillongen Toten Hotel has rich traditions as a restaurant and meeting place in Toten-platået. For many generations, the Sørbo family has received guests from near and far. The hotel’s openness and personal service creates a welcoming ambience.
The hotel is surrounded by fantastic forests with great opportunities for mushroom and berry-picking in the autumn. Sillongen is also the hub for Norway’s largest network of illuminated ski tracks, and in addition there are miles of marked day tracks through excellent ski terrain.
The hotel enjoys a tranquil and rural setting on the lake Sillongen. We are proud to preserve local food traditions. Try our outdoor massage bath with views of the lake.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- Jan PGuardamar del Segura, SpainTrip Type:Friends getawayTotens beste06/09/2017Sillongen er et utrolig vakkert sted mellom Bøverbru og Gjøvik. Hotellet er et uformelt og hyggelig familiedrevet hotell som absolutt kan anbefales. God mat og svært hyggelig betjening. Man kan bo... Read full review
- kjellwernerBessaker, NorwayTrip Type:Family17. Mai buffé?17/05/2019Dette ble den siste gangen på Sillongen! Har alltid fått god mat her på Toten hotell Nå var den veldig dårlig, mye tomt, feil sammensatt og rett og slett dårlig!!! Dere ødela mye av vår feiring... Read full review
- jackthelad519Trip Type:BusinessTraditional Norwegian30/03/2019We stayed here for a week, and will be staying again. The staff were more than helpful, and answered our questions with serious answers. The food was very good, several excellent choices every night... Read full review