AboutFishing near Sillongen
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
- Trout fishing on Sillongen
- Pike fishing in Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma
A short drive from Sillongen you may experience fishing in Einafjorden or Mjøsa, Norway's largest lake with more than 20 fish species.
For details about each fishing area, check the links below
About Toten Hotel Sillongen
Sillongen Toten Hotel takes pride in being a hotel for all occasions. You can come here on holiday, for a conference, celebrate a wedding or any other function.
Sillongen Toten Hotel has rich traditions as a restaurant and meeting place in Toten-platået. For many generations, the Sørbo family has received guests from near and far. The hotel’s openness and personal service creates a welcoming ambience.
The hotel is surrounded by fantastic forests with great opportunities for mushroom and berry-picking in the autumn. Sillongen is also the hub for Norway’s largest network of illuminated ski tracks, and in addition there are miles of marked day tracks through excellent ski terrain.
The hotel enjoys a tranquil and rural setting on the lake Sillongen. We are proud to preserve local food traditions. Try our outdoor massage bath with views of the lake.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- Kenneth LTrip Type:BusinessFantastisk27/05/2019Bodd her i 3 uker og maten står ikke tilbake for de beste restauranter jeg har vært på! Helt fantastisk mat, fantastisk service og utrolig hyggelige eiere! De serverer dagens middag til en veldig... Read full review
- Heidi HTrip Type:CouplesSøndagsbufê17/07/2019Har vært her mange ganger før men nå er det nye eiere og helt ny opplevelse. Litt dyrere og dårlig utvalg. F.eks bare 2 desserter. Karbonadene var så tørre at jeg ikke spiste de. Aldri igjen Read full review
- jackthelad519Trip Type:BusinessTraditional Norwegian30/03/2019We stayed here for a week, and will be staying again. The staff were more than helpful, and answered our questions with serious answers. The food was very good, several excellent choices every night... Read full review