Boat hire on Mjøsa – Norway's largest lake
Mjøsa is a fantastic spot for adventures, whether you would like to try your luck fishing, take your children on a new adventure, or just enjoy Mjøsa's tranquillity and beautiful light. At Infoteket at Tingnes, you can hire a rowing boat with electric outboard motor. The boat is 4.4 metres long, and can hold up to 5 people.
– Prior boating experience is not required. The team at Infoteket will tell you all you need to know about how to use the equipment.
– Life jackets are included in the fee, and are supplied by Infoteket. We have life jackets for toddlers, children, and adults.
– Waterproof dry-sacks for clothing etc. and dry-bags for telephone/keys are also available for hire.
The boat can be booked in advanced or hired on the day.
For reservations, please contact us:
- Phone, +47 471 65 913
- Or email: email@example.com
About Infoteket – the tourist information office at Tingnes
Infoteket is a seasonal tourist office at Tingnes, and offers plenty of brochures for the whole region and various cycle and walking maps for the immediate area. It also comprises a friendly shop selling local food products and a selection of gifts.
When travelling through Tingnes, Infoteket is the natural place to stop for some genuine local knowledge. If you are planning a day trip, whether it is with your friends, family, football team, or marketing department, we are happy to assist with a program tailored to you and your group.
Outdoor equipment hire
The following equipment can be hired from Infoteket from the 1st of June and onwards:
– Kayaks, for 1 or 2 people
– Electric bicycles, for both road cycling and mountain biking