Trevatna is situated 383 metres above sea level and is the second-largest lake in Søndre Land. The area is perfect for bathing, canoeing and fishing, with catches including perch, pike, whitefish and trout.
Fishing rules and fees:
- A fish permit is required if you are 17 years or older.
- Live bait is prohibited.
- All equipment must be disinfected before moving between waterways.
- Fishing with a rod from land and boat is permitted from the time that the ice melts until 15 September.
- Perch fishing with traps is permitted from the time that the ice melts until 15 September.
- Ice fishing is permitted with the following equipment: ice fishing rod and rod holder.
- Fishing permits are available at Statoil in Hov, Joker Vestsiden, Randsfjorden Handel and at Joker Fall.
- Minimum landing size for trout is 20 cm.
Boat with max 4hp engine can be used in Trevatna.
Please show consideration near cabins and bathing places.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Fishing Lisence||NOK100.00 1 day|
|Also available as:|
|Fishing Lisence||NOK300.00 1 week|
|Fishing Lisence||NOK550.00 seasoncard|