Egon Gjøvik – Varied and family friendly
Egon offers lunches, dinners, desserts, starters, fish, pizza, lasagne, taco, burgers, salads and to-go bags. Of course we also sport a child menu, about 200 seats and all rights.
Dedicated lunch- and breakfast menu from 11am – 3pm.
Menus in English, French, Italian and Japanese is available by the entrance.
- The side streets is free after 5pm
- A parking lot right across the street, housing up to 50 cars.
When stairs isn’t the best choice it’s wise to use the hotel’s entrance.
From the reception take the elevator down to the restaurant.
Should you fancy a private space, feel free to borrow our room named “Chambrè Separèt” which is free to use and got a capacity of 14 persons. If you need something larger, you may rent conference venues and banqueting facilities from the hotel. (Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Gjøvik.)
Welcome to Egon!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good51
- P3009CFkellypTrip Type:CouplesLovely restaurant with good food, worth the price.15/08/2018Not much to add to the title. I love the burgers, and the steaks are to die for! Definitely worth the money. Read full review
- annies371Columbia, MarylandTrip Type:Businessregular with no surprises04/10/2018Standard dishes of steak, salad, pizza, tex-mex...with no surprises. Food is served after you paid and ordered at the cashier. It is served expediently. Read full review
- ProgenitorCentral Hungary, HungaryTrip Type:CouplesThe Food is Mediocre at Best04/08/2019The dishes we ordered greatly disappointed us. My wife had cod fillet in tomato sauce. The sauce had raw instead of roasted tomatoes, which cooled it down so it was unappealing. I had pasta carbonara... Read full review