Egon Gjøvik – Varied and family friendly
Egon offers lunches, dinners, desserts, starters, fish, pizza, lasagne, taco, burgers, salads and to-go bags. Of course we also sport a child menu, about 200 seats and all rights.
Dedicated lunch- and breakfast menu from 11am – 3pm.
Menus in English, French, Italian and Japanese is available by the entrance.
- The side streets is free after 5pm
- A parking lot right across the street, housing up to 50 cars.
When stairs isn’t the best choice it’s wise to use the hotel’s entrance.
From the reception take the elevator down to the restaurant.
Should you fancy a private space, feel free to borrow our room named “Chambrè Separèt” which is free to use and got a capacity of 14 persons. If you need something larger, you may rent conference venues and banqueting facilities from the hotel. (Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Gjøvik.)
Welcome to Egon!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good54
- ProgenitorCentral Hungary, HungaryTrip Type:CouplesThe Food is Mediocre at Best04/08/2019The dishes we ordered greatly disappointed us. My wife had cod fillet in tomato sauce. The sauce had raw instead of roasted tomatoes, which cooled it down so it was unappealing. I had pasta carbonara... Read full review
- 626lnnBbTrip Type:CouplesVery good!12/05/2021Loved it here, great service and staff. Amazing food! The servers deeserve a payrise! Nice place with cozy intirerior:) Read full review
- Mariafs07Trip Type:FamilyService26/07/2021Slow service spent over 40 min over when they said the food whoud be done. Tasted good but the time they forgot that one of the pizzas had to be glutenfree so had to spend more time on another pizza. Read full review