Helgøya climbing adventure park – Family fun at all comfort levels
Helgøya climbing adventure park is the largest in inland Norway and probably Norway’s most scenic climbing adventure park sporting routes suitable for people of any training and mastery level. Feel free to drop by, build relations, get excited and experience moving through the trees.
Bring your family, friends or colleagues and try one of our 11 tracks with about 150 elements, 13 ziplines including Norway’s longest zipline in a climbing park (430 meters).
All the tracks are marked by colors:
- Yellow track: suited even for small children
- Orange track: for the slightly larger kids
- Then moving trough green, blue, red, violet, black and even the “black track extreme” as you seek to conquer new challenges.
Helgøya climbing adventure park is free to enter, you only pay for the actual climbing experiences. Should you prefer to stay on the ground you are of course free to take advantage of the wide assortment of activities nearby. Teambuilding activities such as archery, quiz, axe throwing, box-climbing, orange-cannon shooting are available by pre-order.
Food and drinks
When you get hungry, we welcome you to great outdoor facilities where we keep the grill glowing so that you may roast and enjoy whatever food you bring along for free. Feel free to eat outside by cosy tables sporting a magnificent view of the lake or inside our large and roomy lavvo. A basic selection of ice cream, soda, chocolate, coffee, tea and hot chocolate is available in the kiosk
Safety is our highest priority. We promise that any guest visiting Helgøya climbing adventure park will be provided the necessary safety training provided by experienced guides. Every year the entire park undergoes a safety approval process performed by Statens Jernbanetilsyn (The Norwegian Railway Inspectorate).
Helgøya climbing adventure park is open all weekends as well as the school’s holidays from 10 am to 5 pm. The main season starts approximately by Easter and lasts until the end of the Easter vacation (Week 40). The park is available for use outside of the normal opening hours by pre orders.
Feel free to contact us by:
- Phone, +47 952 12 055
- Or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- 898kristinesTrip Type:Friends getawayHelt perfekt!29/06/2020Vi arrangerte utdrikningslag i Helgøya Klatrepark, og hadde ei fantastisk helg. Klatreparken var superspennende, og variasjonen i alle de ulike løypene gjorde at alle ble utfordret på sitt... Read full review
- anitad503Brisbane, AustraliaTrip Type:FamilyIncredible family time25/04/2016Whilst in Norway we headed to the gorgeous Helgoya Island and spent an afternoon at the climbing park. It was fantastic! It was a great adventure for us all (2 adults and 2 children aged 11 & 9... Read full review
- biezmezHamar, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyWonderful family day31/07/2017We had a great family day here with two adults and two teenagers. There were lots of different routes to follow, everything from easy routes for 5/6 year olds to very advanced routes. Something for... Read full review